Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blog mix

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself on here! But its a good place to put things into words and get stuff off my mind!

Ricky's dad is in the hospital. He hurt his leg on Friday and has was sent to the hospital yesterday. Last night Ricky and I left the kids with my mom while we went to see what was going on. Tonight we took them and Regan had a complete melt down. He refused to go into the hospital room. He was very upset about the hospital room and would only stand on the wall outside. He kept telling me outside and pointing toward the elevators. We tried several different ways to get him into the room but he just wasn't going to do it. I felt so bad for him and wished a million times I knew what was going on in his head.

Kollyn is doing really well! We go Friday for his 9 month check up and I'm thinking he is over 20lbs. He is eating everything except baby food. He just doesn't like it. Sometimes we get him to eat squash or carrots but not very often.

I have beach fever and so does Ricky. I know I can't go but boy do I miss it. I'm already saving for us a vacation next Summer! Tonight the sunset was soo pretty and Ricky and I both said it would be prettier at the beach! We are so much alike about wanting to go somewhere all the time!!

This weekend will be a busy one! We have a birthday party and a baby shower. The baby shower is for my best friend growing up sister. Brit was like a sister to me too and I just can't believe she is having a baby. She used to tell us how gross we were for kissing boys! I can't wait to see her!

I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant! I can't wait to meet my little girl!! I've been being creative lately and have made her a tutu and made a crib skirt for her bed since I didn't like anything I found. I go back to the doctor Monday and for what will be considered my 34 week checkup! Just a few more visits!! I'm so happy to know that this will be our last child but also sad in a way to know that this part of our life is over. It makes me feel old to know my pregnancy days are almost over and I will never feel these movements again.

There is our life update. How is your life going?

1 comment:

  1. I still check in on your blog! So, you're not talking to yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete