Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Time

I haven't been doing a lot of cooking at home lately. The smell of food is just too overwhelming. I'm going to try doing better now that I'm not feeling so sick and since ball season is over we will have more time at home!!


Monday~
Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread

Tuesday~
Beer Beef Fajitas
Minus the beer just add water in its place. (Yes, I know it burns off but I would prefer not to use it)
Mexican Rice

Wednesday
Ritz Chicken Casserole*


Thursday~
Italian Pork Chops
Green Beans
Corn
Cheddar biscuits


FRIDAY~
Regan's last day of school!!
Out to eat to celebrate!!

************************************************************
Ritz Chicken Casserole
Mike's mom made us some of this last week. I loved it! He wasn't sure on the recipe but this is what he could remember.

4 Chicken Breast cooked and shredded
1 can cream of celery
1 cup sour cream
2 sleeves Ritz Crackers
1/2 cup melted butter

Crush one sleeve of crackers and place in bottom of casserole dish. Pour half of melted butter over crackers. Mix soup,chicken,and sour cream together pour over crackers. Crush other sleeve of crackers place on top of chicken mixture pour rest of melted butter on top. Bake at 300 for 30-40 mins until hot and bubbly.

2 comments:

  1. How do you make your Italian Pork Chops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put them in the crock pot and pour about 1 cup of Lite Italian dressing on them. I love the flavor and its soo easy!

    ReplyDelete