Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother of 4 and one on the way!!!

Next week I will become a mother to four and one on the way!! We will have kids 13, 8, 5 and 7 months and I will be 22 weeks pregnant with number 5!! It's only for a week!! But we will super busy Right now I'm trying to come up with some ideas of things to do with them. Any tips?? Ricky is going to go "camping" with the 13 year old and Regan one night. But when Ricky goes back to work then what do I do with them??? I'm thinking a trip to the aquarium one day. The zoo is just too hot for me and my rash!


So help me out with tips!


**********************
13 year old ~Boy
8 year old~ Girl
5-year old~ Boy
7 month old~ Boy

1 comment:

  1. What about the new playground at the school? The younger kids should love that!!

    ReplyDelete