Sunday, January 8, 2012

More stuff

Madness is about to hit at our house again starting tomorrow. School starts for me and that means Ricky is in charge of the nightly routine. He does so well keeping up the routine, but I have such guilt about leaving them. I'm only taking four classes this semester so maybe that will make it easier for all of us.

Regan starts a new program tomorrow at school for reading, it's called waterford. I'm excited to see what he can learn from it. He knows all his letters and letter sounds but we are still having trouble putting it together. He will be pulled out for this and will have one-on-one so he will either love it or hate it. We shall see.

A week from Wednesday, Regan will be having another surgery. This one will be on his eyes. We have tried glasses for years to correct his Esotropia but it has not corrected with glasses.  I'm already nervous but trying not to think about it too much. Regan will be in good hands, I just wish he didn't have to endure any pain.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay! I need an updated email address for your family for the T21 Traveling Afghan Project, please! Thank you!

    CJ Field
    littlemisse21@gmail.com
    http://www.thet21travelingafghanproject.com

    ReplyDelete