Tuesday, January 3, 2012

October...Really??

I just looked and it was October when I posted last. Oops! I need to be better at putting our life on here so that I can look back and know what was going on. Let's do a quick recap

Since my last post

  • Kollyn turned 2!
    • He had two parties
  • We celebrated Halloween
    • Karly was a monkey
      • Regan Big Al
        • Kollyn a bee turned into a football player
  • My less than 10 month old, too expensive camera stopped working
  • Thanksgiving~My fav!!
  • I got hit at a red light~~ minor damage HUGE lesson learned
  • Found out Regan needs eye surgery on same day
  • Finals!! 4 A's 1 B!
    • Grades for semester   100 96 98 94 and 84
  • Swear to never take History where test are 6-8 chapters at a time!!
  • Ricky and I turned 30!!!!!
  • Christmas
  • Christmas migraine
  • Friends B-day~~ Cheesecake factory and shopping!!
  • New Years at home playing Phase 10 with friends!
  • Still waiting on Camera shipment with repaired camera in it!!
That's our last couple of months! I'm hoping to blog more but who knows school starts back next week so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment