Thursday, March 18, 2010

Flowers


This morning Regan and I were outside early enough to run around in the yard. We were talking about the daffodils or actually I was talking, he was just playing and smelling. He then pulled two of them, I of course had to tell him we don't pull flowers, but then he tried to put them in his pocket. So I watched! He wouldn't give them to me he kept saying no and then something I couldn't understand. When the bus turned the corner he went running to the bus with his flowers. Ms. Darlene always gets one of his hands to help him up the steps and before he would give up his hand he gave her the flowers. At the top of the stairs he said here and she handed them back. He then turned to Mrs. Nancy gave her a flower and then handed Mrs. Darlene one back. Such a sweet moment for his momma,even though I didn't get any flowers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment