Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lots of sadness and sickness

There has been lots of sadness in our lives lately. I not sure how much more sadness I can handle. I have of course been an emotional mess the last couple of weeks and these sad events are not helping me at all. Lots of families are hurting right now and my heart goes out to all of them.


Regan has been to the doctor three times in three weeks. Each visit has been on Thursday. I think that is just what I'm supposed to do now on Thursday's. Regan started with an upper respiratory infection, then had his five year old check up, and then today we went and he was diagnosised with viral pneumonia. He has lots of new medicines and breathing treatments. We are hoping that he is better by Monday or we may have to do something different than home treatment. He is already acting better after getting some breathing treatments in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment