Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why is it that every friendship I've had since middle school leaves me feeling used. I'm not your free babysitter, designated driver, or ATM. We live on one income and make it just fine with the the 4 of us. But I don't have the money to hand you because you over spent while shopping and now don't have gas money for your hot date. If you want to have a friend then be one don't call only when your having a bad day but never return calls when someone else needs you!! Don't call me for an emergency to watch your child and return 11 hours later. I'm tired of it. Don't call when you have decided to go out and then leave your child with me for 3 days. No respectable date lasts that long. Don't call your child retarded for one and surely don't use it in front of me and my child.



End of rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment