Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oreo Truffles

Oreo balls are one of my favorite things to make this time of year. I made them yesterday for Ricky's birthday. They are simple to make and soo rich! I can only eat a couple before the chocolate gets me! I've seen a couple different recipes but here is how I make mine.

One package of Oreo cookies
1 can of cream cheese frosting
Almond bark (white/chocolate or both!)


Crust oreo in blender or in a ziplock bag with a hammer!!
(a great way to take out the days stress)
Mix can of icing in with the oreo crumbs
Refrigerate for about 15 mins
After they have chilled roll into small balls~ I use a melon baller
Melt the almond bark as directed
Dip the oreo ball into the almond bark
and let set up on wax paper

These are so good and my family can expect t see these for our Christmas get togethers!!

Any great ideas out there for finger foods?


No comments:

Post a Comment