Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kollyn

I have tried to keep this quiet but today we are taking Kollyn to Childrens to have some test run on him.  For well over a month we have noticed him doing a odd blinking thing. We first thought he was just making a game of a new trick.  Then I started noticing that he would get really still right before and stare at something. That's when we decided to take him to the doctor. Our doctor saw what I was seeing on Thursday and decided to send us to a neurologist.

I'm pretty calm today usually I'm a mess before we go to Children's for any testing. I'm okay with whatever is found. We can deal with it. We have made it through so much together as a little family and we can handle whatever this may be. I'm still hoping for it to just be a trick but either way its okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment