Friday, June 10, 2011

Regan

This week at Kelly's Korner her SUYL is for children with special needs so I had to link up for this one!! I love meeting other families of children with Down syndrome and hope to meet some great families through this link up!!


This is Regan! He will proudly tell you he is six. We had no idea while we were pregnant that he had DS. A few hours after he was born we were given the news.  These last six years have had their challenges but they have also been amazing.

Regan loves playing all types of sports. He is a HUGE Alabama fan and has been known to ROLLLL TIDE at odd times. He plays t-ball for the Miracle League and loves it. Every day he asks if it's T-ball day. When we actually get to the game he catches one or two balls and then he goes to the dugout to wait on his time to bat! He is a mess!

I'm excited to meet some new families and hope you will leave me a comment so that I can come meet your family too!!




4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! Coming over from Kelly's Korner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is adorable! My husband and I are currently at the start of the adoption process to adopt a little girl with down syndrome. Your little ones are cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute....love the T-ball pic. What a great bunch of kids you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I love me somebody with Ds. Are you on FB? I am on with alot of moms of kiddos who have Ds. We have either met on Baby Centers Ds board, or through blogging. My son also has Ds. We think he is the best thing ever. He is 3 and a wee beasty. ;-) It is so nice to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete