Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer time!!

This Summer has been so busy already. We have been swimming almost every day. Regan and Karly would stay there all day if I let them. Kollyn isn't really excited about it and about 15 mins into swimming he is ready to get OUT! I really thought he would like it more than he does maybe it's just his age.




 


Somewhere in that splash is Regan




Two of Ricky's aunts and his pawpaw have lots down at the river and so we have also spent some time there enjoying the water and all his family.  Ricky spent a lot of time on the river when he was growing up so he loves seeing the kids playing in the water like he did. I tried to get some good pics a couple of weekends ago but they just were working with me. Kollyn's face in some of them is just too funny!!

Cousins feeding the ducks


Kollyn looks thrilled, doesn't he?

 There is so much I enjoy about this time of year and I'm loving making memories with my sweet babies.  Happy Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment