Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 1

I've been having a hard time blogging and so while visiting another blog I saw the 30 day challenge and wanted to join. Maybe I will be able to keep up with it even if it takes me 90 days which lets just be honest it more than likely will...

Day 1~ A recent picture of your self and how day has been.

Today has been a pretty good day. Kollyn woke me up by yelling mama this morning. He usually yells for daddy so I was almost excited to get up at 630. We spent the day just hanging out and playing with the kids. Ricky's pawpaw's birthday was today so we went out to eat with them. Regan wanted to go home with his Mawmaw and Pawpaw so he and Kollyn went with them. Ronnie came home with us and while Ricky and Michael played Xbox Ronnie and I went shopping.


I've been trying to find Ricky some pants. I wanted to get them from Old Navy since this week they are on sale for 15.00. Do you know how hard it is to find 33x32. It's such a odd size. I got Karly one outfit and a pair of blue jeans with ruffles! They are soo cute! I've also made a Christmas tree shirt out of ribbons and so I picked up some different ribbons to make her some more.

Well, there you go there is one post out of 30. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with this. Happy Thanksgiving week!!

I almost forgot the picture. I don't know why my glasses look so uneven but they do. You can't really tell it by this but my hair is getting pretty long. Long for me at least! I'm also not a huge fan of my chin on this picture. I've lost more weight than than this picture shows I thought. Maybe I'll work on a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment