Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu and more

Monday~Going out to eat with Ricky's family
Tuesday~ Pork chops and some veggies
Wednesday~Chili?
Thursday~More pork chops
Friday~Going to eat with some friends

Ricky and I are trying to get Christmas bought! It's so tough this year. These kids have EVERYTHING and I don't know what to buy them. I'm hoping to get it all done this weekend. We shall see.

My Karly went to the doctor today and ya'll she weighs 10lbs6oz!!! She isn't even two months old!! She is huge compared to what Kollyn and Regan were at this age! I love it!


My mom and I went to The Christmas village recently and I got Karly a few dresses and the most adorable red jacket! I can't wait to start putting them on her come December!!

My sweet hubby turns 29 in one month! I'm dreading our last year in our 20's!! I'm just not ready to be 30! It just doesn't seem possible!!

I finally got what I wanted and now Regan gets to unload from the car where the special needs buses unload. I'm sure that anyone who has ever been behind us in the car rider line is super excited to not see us now!! It's been a mess but now it's all fixed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment