Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly cards!!

Shutterfly has offered 50 FREE Christmas cards to bloggers who blog about their 2010 Christmas Cards. I love getting photo cards during the Holidays and seeing how much people have changed over the year so I'm super excited to be able to be a part of this!!


I usually try to get our photo cards sent out by the second week of December so I need to get busy and get some pictures of the kiddos! Here are some of my favorite. I haven't narrowed ours down just yet but wait a few weeks and you might get to see which one I decide on.









Make sure you head to Shutterfly to pick out the one that you want to send this year.

Shutterfly has lots of other great photogifts that you should consider for those grandparents and family that always beg for pictures of your family. One of the things both my mother and mother-in-law want every Christmas is photo mugs with pictures from that year Shutterfly has them!! Lots of people love making photo books and Shutterfly has those also. No matter what you decide on I know you will love Shutterfly for your photo gifts this season!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and wanted to say how cute your little boy is.

    I can not even imagine having a child with a disability especially down syndrome. Down syndrome here in my area get picked on more than any other disabled child.

    I will be reading more of your post to see how things go for him.

    ReplyDelete