Monday, February 13, 2012

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
     10 and a half years. We started dating in August 2011.


2. How did you meet?
     Kindergarten. We went to school together all through school. We didn't really become friends until our Junior year and then we were even closer our senior year.


3. If married, How long have you been married?
     Next month will be eight years. .


4. If you are married, where did you get married? Big or small wedding?
     We got married in a small church that has since been turned into a community center. We had a pretty small wedding only about 50 people.

5. Do you have any nicknames for each other?
     Well... no not really. I'll call him babe but that is about it.


6. Name 3 things you love about your honey.
     1} His positive outlook 2} The way he looks at our children when he doesn't know I'm watching him 3} That he puts up with my crazy.




7. Tell us how he proposed.
    Which time? ha! No kidding we got engaged 2 times. Both in the a bathroom!! The first time I was moving into a trailer behind my parents and he "helped" paint the wall for me one day while I was off shopping. When I got home he took me to the bath room and all he had painted was will you marry me. There on the counter was a monkey with a ring box The second time we were again in the bathroom at his parents house in the while I got my make up touched up and I went to pat his chest and felt the ring in his shirt pocket!! All I could do was laugh and so we got in engaged in the bathroom! How romantic,right?


8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
     He is neither. We don't do Valentine's Day. I don't want flowers and candy or anything on a day that he is told to do it. Love me any other day of the year and will will mean more than on Valentine's.




9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch? I would love to be sunset on the beach but we are more of on the couch watching a movie.




10. Tell us one thing you’d like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?    I would love to spend the day in New Orleans together.


11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentines Day? I have class and he has to work so we will not see each other really until later.


12. Are you asking for anything for V-day?
Maybe a foot rub. But I do that everyday!




13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love. Time together away from distractions. We usually let the kids go off one evening a week so that we can spend time catching up with each other. It is really important especially for us we don't see each except for about 10 mins until I get home from school at almost 9pm every night.




14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment