Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday party blues

Sometimes I want to delete my facebook page and never look back. It causes so much pain and annoyance when I see kids in Regan's class having parties and Regan wasn't invited.  Today I saw the forth party that he wasn't invited to,  this was to a girl that he talks about being his friend.

 Are their parents afraid to invite Regan? Do the kids beg their parents to not invite him? Does he have any friends at school or does he feel lost and alone? I get reports that he is loved by everyone but then why have we only had 1 party invite in two years from school?   Ugh, no parent likes to feel that their child is being left out do they? 

On other news we had a great Valentine's Day.  We had red beans and rice. ( I know shocker right?) I made a caramel cake and cupcakes. We made some lemon bars and took them to my mom today at her work and then for supper I decorated the table with candles, conversation hearts, plastic "champagne" glasses and heart cut outs with things that I loved about each of them. I had to go to class. I hated to leave them but I was even more upset when the instructor didn't show up. Oh well, another reason that I should have finished school years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment