Sunday, February 26, 2012

I pretty much think my husband is the best guy/man around. I mean, He works all day comes home passes me at the gate and takes on three kids. There are days that the house is a wreck, the kids are fussing, and dinner is frozen pizza bites, But he never complains. He does baths and has the kids in bed before I get home. He is AMAZING! 

Except one thing... HE SNORES~I'm not talking about a little person cute snore I'm talking wake a hibernating bear, call of the wild, scare the buffalos snore. It drives me crazy crazier. I try to be nice and just touch him to get it to stop, my next move is to pull the blanket, I usually get a few minutes of peace with that. But just as I get cozy and think I have defeated that ear rattling noise, it creeps back in. Slowly at first, not a consistant snore just that sweet little noise babies do. Then slowly it gets louder and scarier to finally it sounds like someone has cranked a VW bug next to me. I usually move to a more agressive approach by this time and rub his arm. When that doesn't work he gets a good ole fake sneeze. AAAAACHOOO! Ugh,come on. That leaves me no choice but to kick his leg and then act all innocent when he wakes up. My plan is to act innocent and go to sleep faster than he falls back asleep, hoping I can start MY snoring before he gets back to sleep. 

I have the perfect hubby until bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment