Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Buffalo chicken sandwiches

Its almost football time and we all know how exciting that is in our house! I mean really Regan's first two word combo was ROLL TIDE! All three kids say it and its kinda crazy around here when they see football.

With football comes some food time!! My favorite! Kellys Korner is doing a crockpotalooza today and so I had to add some of my favorites.


Buffalo chicken sandwiches


6-8 frozen chicken tenders
3/4 bottle of your favorite wing sauce
1 packet of ranch dress (dry mix)

Pour the sauce and dry mix over the chicken and cook on low for 6 hours.
Take chicken out and shred
Pour off the liquid out of crock pot
Mix remaining 1/4 bottle of sauce into the crock pot and mix

We serve this on sub rolls with ranch dressing and IT'S SOOO GOOD!!

I don't have a picture because I never think about taking pictures but it is soo good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...just wanted to let you know I'm making this today!! Thanks for sharing...I can't wait to try!!!

    ReplyDelete