Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Things are going very good at school. I love my classes. I'm so glad I have a hubby and family that support me in going back to school.  I have most of my assignments done for two of my classes for the entire semester and that just makes me more relaxed. My only thing would be more sleep  but I guess that is what caffeine is for.


Ricky has decided to sell his Rodeo. I'm kinda sad but we don't ever go in the woods anymore. I think he has found something he would rather have and so he knows he has to sell one to get another.  I wish now we wouldn't of put so much money in it as far as lights, radio, and speakers. If you know someone who would like a rodeo let us know!

Regan seems to be doing really well in school. His new aide and he are doing well together. I'm still sad that we lost our other aide but what do you do? We have been having accidents EVERY. SINGLE. DAY it started before I went back to school but man is it getting old. He went all summer with just a few accidents all summer and now good gracious its frustrating. Sometimes I feel all alone on this DS journey. I have no idea what to do!

Karly still isn't walking! She will hold on to our hands and walk but has only taken a few steps by herself. She is all girl but her personality is really showing. She loves bows as long as they are not in her hair. She loves dolls and dresses.  She doesn't love shoes except to put in her mouth. She says hey,bye,dada,mike,mama,nana, what that, and bubba. She is crazy about her brothers! One day Kollyn was crying and she crawled over to him with her bottle in her mouth and gave him her bottle! I cried. They can be so sweet to each other at times.

I'm super excited about her party in a few weeks. I have lots of ideas but haven't done anything!! That is very odd for me not to have something done but I just don't have time with school everynight. I hope this weekend I can get some stuff done. It's not going to be over the top but its fun doing things for a little girl!

What good is a post without pictures???









No comments:

Post a Comment