Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School time

At the end of the school year last year we decided for Regan to repeat Kindergarten. It was a easy decision for us.  Regan has made LOTS of improvement over the Summer. Over the weekend we quizzed him and he got all but 4 letters correct. The ones he missed were:  L~he called it an I, T again he called it an I, W which he sees as a M and V which he sees as an N. I know I'm his momma but WOOT WOOT! 

The day school let out I threw away all the pull ups! We had been talking to him about it and so when he came home that day I took his pull up that he had on and we chunked it into the trash.  We have been in nothing but big boy undies since! At first we had lots of accidents but he started getting the idea and is FINALLY potty trained. It is wonderful to only have two in diapers instead of three! 


With staggered entry this year Regan's first day was yesterday. Ricky and I took him to school and he just went right in and found his seat. He sat down and told us bye. Then while I was taking pics he looked at me and said BYE MEME!


If you look real close in this picture you can see a black eye on the left side. Kollyn decided to wack him in the eye with a hair brush on Monday night!

Regan has wanted to ride the bus since preschool. Last year I didn't like the pickup time for him and I didn't fight to change it so I just took him. This year he had a perfect pickup time thanks for a wonderful driver who I think I have known since I was about 5. She eased my mind and now he only rides for about 10 mins!

Regan says he had a good day yesterday. He was in a great mood all afternoon. I can't wait to see how he changes this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment