Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sew it up

For those of you who know our Kollyn/ B this will not be a shock. We had our first trip to the ER with him on Saturday.  I'm sure we will soon have a frequent flyer card for him, he all boy and all mess.

 Kollyn was getting out of the shower and slipped and fell hitting his eye on a open drawer. I was in Karly's room getting her ready when I heard the panic in Ricky's voice, " Kay, I think we need to get to the ER." by the time I got to them Kollyn was not crying but wanting to get back in the shower! My mom came and stayed with the other two so that Ricky could help me with Kollyn. 








The doctor was afraid to dermabond it because if he rubbed it into his eye then he would be glued. The nurses and Ricky wrapped him up and held him down so that he could stitch him up and it was over in about 5 mins.  We are down to only one stitch already and besides all the pretty colors it is healing up really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment