Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First night of class!!

Well my first night went really well. I have two classes each night and then I have one online class. I'm still looking at either doing elementary education or special education. I'm kind of excited about the thought of being a regular education teacher and working on ways for inclusion. I know how important it is for special needs children to be included in regular classrooms and I would love to help them be included!

 I'm basically starting over because only one of my classes from before Regan will work with my new major! But at least I can say that I have one down! Positive thinking,right?  I'm going to miss putting the babies in bed at night but I still get to spend the day with them. Regan and I are together about an hour in the morning and then usually 2 hours in the afternoon. I wish he and I had more time but I know he and his daddy are going to have some one on one time after the babies go to bed and he really needs that.

Well I've got homework to do and babies to love on!

No comments:

Post a Comment